The lilacs are in full bloom now and we both love the smell of them.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
A DAY AT GRAMMY'S
Our little prince is growing up. He is such a good baby and is such a joy to have around.
Grammy got a new princess dress and Princess Kimberlee loved it.
The lilacs are in full bloom now and we both love the smell of them.
She wanted to play fairies on the trampoline. And, of course, the dress had to stay on. She only fell down in it once and only got a little grass stain on the hem. It was worth it though. Princess Kimee had a ball!
The lilacs are in full bloom now and we both love the smell of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love princess dresses! I remember one that I made for Court - it was a long dress that got worn until it was a short dress!
Post a Comment